SIQMA - SC2820
CPRI Test Done Brilliantly and Affordably
SIQMA is the highest performing, lowest cost CPRI analyzer on the market. Unlike any other CPRI instruments, SIQMA not only captures every frame to deliver 100 percent detection of interference problems, it offers simultaneous antenna support without sacrificing performance. By focusing on one application – CPRI analysis – we have brilliantly designed the market’s highest performing instrument at half the price.
- CPRI Packet Sniffer and Data Analyzer
- Maximum Line Rate 7
- Supports all Vendor-Specific CPRI Formats
- Battery Option That Supports 8 Hours of Operation
- Data Collection and Replay Modes
- Windows-Based GUI
- Radio Access Network (RAN) Optimization
- Interference Detection and Hunting
- Passive Intermodulation (PIM) Detection
- Distributed Antenna System (DAS) Optimization
- Fiber to the Antenna (FTTA) Troubleshooting
- Identifying Misconnects with Antenna Sectors
CPRI is an optical communications protocol used by the baseband unit (BBU) and remote radio unit (RRU) in modern base stations to exchange control, timing, and payload data. The SC2820 SIQMA provides site technicians with a stand-alone tool for analyzing CPRI signals, conveniently accessed at the BBU.
When connected, the integral low-loss optical splitter is inserted in series with the existing RRU-to-BBU (UL) optical cable, resulting in minimal disruption to operation on live systems. Interacting with the intuitive GUI, digitized radio data is presented to the user in the frequency domain, just like a spectrum analyzer, which is the traditional RAN engineers’ tool of choice. Data can also be collected, stored, and viewed in real time onsite or offsite within an intuitive Windows GUI.
The SC2820 incorporates high-performance signal processing hardware and has been designed specifically for CPRI applications. Unlike other solutions that have been retrofitted to support CPRI, SIQMA provides significantly higher operating speeds and longer lasting battery than competitive products.
- Cost-Effective, Stand-Alone Solution
- Intuitive GUI
- Built-in Optical Splitter
- Remotely Accessible
Simplifies Maintenance and Operation of RRUs
- Simultaneous Collection and Display of Data from Multiple Antennas
- Interference Analysis
- Passive Intermodulation (PIM) detection
- Data Storage on SD card or PC for Post/Remote Data Analysis
CPRI Data Analysis
- Line Rate 7 (Line Rate 8 Coming Soon)
- Supports all Vendor-Specific CPRI Interfaces
- Performs Basic Conformance and Acceptance Testing
- API Accessible for Automated Environments
- Open API Available to Third-Party Integrators