Repeat Customers Represent 85% of our Business
SignalCraft builds brilliantly designed high-frequency digital and RF products, 100 percent in-house, from the ground-up to spec and on schedule. Exceeding 85 percent repeat business, we are the trusted partner of wireless product teams, from leading global test brands to industrial communications startups.
With unrivaled high-frequency know-how, we confidently design and build custom high-speed digital products from DC to 10 Gbps and RF/microwave products from DC to 20 GHz. With an average 18 years experience, SCT engineers anticipate RF circuit complexities before design begins, and are experts in architecting and delivering your product to meet the most complex specs. Our methodical process includes thorough simulation and quick-turn prototyping. Our well-equipped test lab, with state-of-the art tools and specialized instrumentation, ensures we deliver the highest quality finished product.
SCT is focused on building and maintaining an experienced design team. We can support your product development requirements from concept through to high-volume production.
Our design capability includes a wide range of disciplines, providing customers access to a breadth of skills not typically found in design houses.
- RF and Microwave
- Signal Processing
- Embedded Firmware for OS or Bare Metal Applications
- RTL (both Verilog and VHDL)
- High Speed Digital (>10Gbps)
- Mechanical Design
SCT maintains excellent working relationships with contract manufacturers and printed circuit fabrication houses to support our quick-turn prototyping capability. We can introduce you to our network of offshore manufacturers and vendors that offer world class, low-cost volume production capabilities. We are serious about design for manufacturing (DFM), and apply these techniques throughout each stage of the development process. Thus, we work closely with our customers and manufacturing partners to achieve the lowest cost, highest yielding product design.
- On and Off-Shore Contract Manufacturing
- Mechanical Prototype Partners Offer Both Additive and Molding Processes
- Third Party Labs provide Environmental and Regulatory Compliance Testing
- High Volume Production and Test
- Small design houses that have limited domain expertise and can’t meet stringent standards
- Large design houses who can’t meet aggressive schedules
- Design shops that lack transparent communication and are ineffective in overcoming project roadblocks
- Engineering service companies that do simple radio designs using COTS chipsets