Canary - Model SC6302
Wireless Pulse Accumulator
- Low-Cost Wireless Pulse Accumulator
- Exceptional Sensitivity and Range
- 15-20 Year Stand-Alone Battery Operation
- Wide Operating Temperature Range (-20 to +55 C)
- Time-Stamped Data
- Flow Rate Alarming Functions
- Bolt-On Solution to Existing Meters
- Submetering Applications
- Gas and Water Management
The SC6302 is primarily targeted for use in advanced meter infrastructure (AMI) applications. It’s very well suited to installations requiring exceptional sensitivity and long battery life.
The embedded battery and wireless modem provide users with a stand-alone device that greatly simplifies installation and helps minimize infrastructure costs in large scale deployments. Under typical AMI conditions, the device can be expected to operate maintenance free and achieve a battery life of 15 to 20 years.
Canary products incorporate an RPMA wireless modem. RPMA is a groundbreaking wireless technology built from the ground up, specifically targeting sensors and other low data rate devices. RPMA is an IoT solution that provides an optimal mix of coverage, capacity, low-power consumption, and cost. It fills a significant gap in between currently available short range mesh radios and cellular modems.
The wireless link is a half-duplex system that operates in a star configuration. It is deployed using industry standard and time-tested modeling tools, similar to those used in the mobile telephony industry. The system delivers the lowest cost of ownership in the industry and is simple to deploy, operate, and maintain.
- Form A or Form B Contacts
Suitable for Indoor or Outdoor Deployment
- Polycarbonate Enclosure NEMA 4X Rated (IP66)
- -20 C to +55 C Operating Temp
Low Deployment and Maintenance Costs
- 15 to 20 Year Battery Life
- RPMA Network
- Over 160dB of Link Budget
- GPS Synchronization and Time Stamping
- Configurable Alarm Conditions
- High, Low, and Outside Threshold Alarms
- Configurable Monitoring and Sampling Intervals
- Configurable Data Logging Modes Support Redundancy
- Easy to Install, Configure, and Use